After five days of independent research and in-house testing, we recommend the ten best fabric stain removers for your laundry.
Some stain is even difficult to remove from the clothes & fabric, but a commercial cloth stain remover can easily remove the stains from your fabric & clothes.
Fabric or Laundry stain remover can remove different types of stains from the clothes, including blood, ink, grass, oil, food, clay, and more. But you have to select the best product to get the best results.
It is a difficult task for you because there are so many options available on the market: but after testing and reviewing dozens of brands, we recommend the top 10 products.
So, you want the best laundry stain remover or the best stain remover for clothes, then read the full article, and select the best clothing stain remover from our list.
Table of Contents
- Our Top Picks: 5 Best Clothing Stain Remover
- Top 10 Best Fabric Stain Removers | Laundry Stain Remover Reviews
- 1. OxiClean MaxForce Laundry Stain Remover spray
- 2. Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover for Clothes & Fabric
- 3. Zout Triple Enzyme Formula Laundry Stain Remover
- 4. OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover Powder
- 5. OxiClean White Revive Laundry Whitener
- 6. Shout Advanced Ultra Gel Brush
- 7. Shout Wipes Portable Stain Treater
- 8. Biokleen Bac-Out Stain Remover Foam Spray
- 9. Clorox Bleach Pen Gel
- 10. Fels Naptha Laundry Bar & Stain Remover
- Tips for Choosing The Best Clothes Stain Remover
- Types of Laundry Stain Removers:
- Final Words
Our Top Picks: 5 Best Clothing Stain Remover
- OxiClean MaxForce Laundry Stain Remover Spray
- Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover
- Zout Triple Enzyme Formula Laundry Stain Remover
- Clorox Bleach Pen Gel
- OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover Powder
Top 10 Best Fabric Stain Removers | Laundry Stain Remover Reviews
1. OxiClean MaxForce Laundry Stain Remover spray
If you are looking for a top-rated stain remover for your fabric & clothes, then the OxiClean MaxForce is one of the top-rated options for you right now on the market. It is safe for your clothes and doesn’t change the colors.
It’s a chlorine-free, and it has a 4-in-1 stain-fighting power that will remove all types of toughest stains from your fabric, even it effective on dried-in stains. The OxiClean MaxForce laundry stain remover is ideal for removing gas, oil, food, grease, clay, and more.
Many stain removal products change the garment color, but it’s not going to the cloth color. It comes in a spray bottle that makes it super easy to use. You can spray it on the stained areas, and then let it for five to ten minutes, then wash your clothes.
- Combines five types of stain fighters
- Works well against grass, blood, grease and oil, food stains, soil and clay
- Tackles the toughest dried-in stains
- Treat your clothes and wash up to one week later
- Contains 12 fluid ounces
2. Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover for Clothes & Fabric
If you use a liquid or stain remover spray, you need a washing machine to wash your fabric. But if you get stains on your cloth during working time, you don’t get time to wash your clothes. In this case, an instant stain remover is an ideal choice for you. So, if you want an instant stain remover, then you can go for this Tide-To-Go product.
It works super fast to get rid of stains, and it’s ideal for use on all types of washable fabric. It’s a powerful stain remover pen that is bleach-free, and you can use it on different kinds of garments: Including wool, polyester, cotton, and more.
The product is perfect for removing tomato juice, ketchup, BBQ sauce, grape juice, coffee, wine, tea, chocolate syrup, and other stains from cloth.
It is super easy to use, and then it has more than 26k customer reviews on Amazon. Overall, if you are looking for an instant fabric stain remover, you can go for this Tide-To-Go instant pen.
- It’s an instant stain removing product
- Perfect for fresh food and drink stain
- Small and compact: so you can take it anywhere
- It is bleach-free
- Gets rid of the stains without washing
3. Zout Triple Enzyme Formula Laundry Stain Remover
If you get tough food & chocolate syrup stains on your fabric and searching for a powerful clothes stain remover, then here is the Zout Triple Enzyme formula for you.
It efficiently removes food stains, chocolate syrup, baby food, and tomato sauce stains. Also, it works well on grass, blood, and dirt as well. There is no harmful chemical in this product, and it is safe for all washable clothes.
However, this Triple Enzyme Formula Laundry Stain Removing product has 900+ reviews on Amazon, and most of the users are happy with it. So, if you need a powerful stain removing product for removing clothes stains, you can check out this product.
- Zout formula is safe for all washables
- It’s a triple enzyme formula
- Effective on BBQ sauce, chocolate, tomato sauce, and baby food stains
4. OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover Powder
This OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover Powder is a versatile & ideal product for removing laundry stains, and it is yet another top-rated stain removing product. It is not only effective on garments, but also it is ideal for use on upholstery, carpet, and more.
When it comes to using this versatile product: you can put a scoop of this powder with a few gallons of water and then mix it until it dissolved. Therefore, you can put your stained garments in the solution and let it for one to six hours. After that, you can load the garments into your washing machine and wash the garments.
However, it’s an oxygen-based, water-activated formula stain remover that removes out tough dirt, persistent spots, and even set-in stains as well. This OxiClean Powder has more than 18k customer reviews on Amazon, and 88% of user reviews are five out of five.
- The pack comes with 7.22lb powder
- Oxygen-based and water-activated formula
- Works with the regular detergent that gets extra clean
- Works on carpets, fabric, and patio surface in your home
- Chlorine-free and color-safe formula
5. OxiClean White Revive Laundry Whitener
If you have white or light clothes and if you get stains on them, then this OxiClean White Revive Laundry Whitener & Stain Remover is an ideal pick for you. It works well with laundry detergent to remove the toughest stains from clothing, also brighten and whiten clothes.
It’s a chlorine-free and color-safe formula that also works like other regular OxiClean: you can dissolve this OxiClean White Revive Laundry Whitener & Stain-Remover in water. After that, pre-soak your stained clothing for few hours, and then wash your cloth in a washing machine.
However, it’s not recommended & not safe for use on wool, silk, or leather. It has 40% more whitening power than bleach, and it has nine thousand plus reviews on Amazon.
- The pack comes with one 3lb box of OxiClean white revive
- Works with detergent to remove stains
- You can dissolve it in water to pre-soak
- Has 40% more whitening power per load
- It’s a chlorine-free and color-safe formula
6. Shout Advanced Ultra Gel Brush
The Shout Advanced Commercial Stain Remover for Clothes is yet another popular, and it is one of the cheap options. It uses a thick gel formula: it has stain-lifting power, and you can use it directly to the stained area.
If you’re searching for a gel-based product, you can go for this product. The stain removing product bottle has built-in a convenient stain-lifting brush that helps you to apply it right to the stained area. It can remove the food, coffee, wine, and makeup stains: and it works well with any water temperature.
With this product: you can work with stains now and wash your garments up to a week later. It will cost you under $5, and it has 2k+ user reviews on Amazon.
- It’s a thick gel formula
- It works in all water temperatures
- It is safe for all colorfast washable
- Perfect for removing the toughest stains
7. Shout Wipes Portable Stain Treater
Shout Wipes portable Stain remover is an effective and instant fabric stain remover that you can keep in your gym bag, travel bag, purse, briefcase, office, and more: when needed, you can use it.
The product comes in two boxes: each box contains 12 wipes. It’s a must-have stain removing wipes for family vacations, airline travel, and more as well.
These wipes have a stain-removing power that removes stains quickly from the garments. They work well on grape juice, blood, coffee stain, baby food, and more: safe for all types of colorfast fabric & clothes.
However, these wipes are best for immediately stain removing jobs after the accident: also ideal for preventing the stain from setting into the fabric & clothing.
- It comes of 24 wipes
- Ideal for carrying in a purse, traveling bag, office, and briefcase
- They are perfect for upcoming family vacations, airline travel, and more
- The product has 86% positive reviews
8. Biokleen Bac-Out Stain Remover Foam Spray
If you’re searching for a chemical-free and toxic-free fabric stain remover, then this Biokleen Bac-Out Stain Remover Foam Spray is yet another ideal option that you can check. It’s chemical-free, toxic-free, and eco-friendly as well.
If you want to remove tough stains from your clothing with an eco-friendly product: this particular product is one of the best options for you. This product uses live enzyme-producing cultures to remove fabric stains and remove odors safely.
The eco-friendly stain removing product is safe to use around children & pets, and it works well on pet stains, blood, laundry stain, wine, and more. The product not only perfect for laundry also it is ideal for removing carpet stains.
- Destroys stains and odors safely and naturally
- It’s an Eco-friendly and non-toxic formula
- Safe for plants, streams, and wildlife
- Made in the USA
9. Clorox Bleach Pen Gel
Do you want a compact fabric stain remover pen in your laundry room? If you need it, then Clorox Bleach Pen Gel is very effective for you.
If you purchase this product, you will get four bleach pens, and these pens have a dual-tipped applicator: one is a fine point tip that is ideal for targeted spot treatment, and the other one is a broad scrubber for handling large stains.
These pens are perfect for use on solid white or mostly white fabric & clothes. These bleach pens can remove bleach stick removes tough stains like mold, mildew, coffee, tea, berry juice, red wine, and more.
However, the bleach pen pack is an ideal pick for those who looking for an instant solution, the product has almost 6k reviews on Amazon, and most of the users are happy with this product.
- Portable bleach pen with a dual-tip applicator
- Has Broad scrubbing for large stains
- It works well on white or solid white fabrics
- Perfect for mold, mildew, coffee, tea, and bathroom stain
- Easily stick this bleach pen in your purse
10. Fels Naptha Laundry Bar & Stain Remover
This Fels Naptha Laundry Bar & stain remover is a laundry soap bar that removes oil stains, tea, coffee, food stain, and more as well. It has been around since 1893 that can tackle your toughest laundry stains.
The Fels Naptha Laundry Bar works on oil-based stains such as cooking oil, chocolate, body oil, cuffs, and more. When it comes to using it: you have to rub the stained area with a wet bar of Purex Fels-Naptha, wait few minutes to let it sit, and then wash your items as normal you do.
However, it has 26k+ customer reviews on Amazon, and most of the reviews are five out of five. The product is super easy to use, and it is super cheap. If you are looking around for an inexpensive product for removing your garments stains, you can go for this Fels Naptha Laundry Bar & stain remover.
- It is super cheap
- Super easy to use
- Effective for removing oil-based stains
- Fels-Naptha works well on tough stains
Tips for Choosing The Best Clothes Stain Remover
Already we have made the top 10 best stain remover products list, and we have reviewed them. So, we hope now you know what’s the best option for your fabric & clothes.
But here we are going to talk about few things on fabric stain remover. We hope this section will help you a lot, and you will able to select the best product.
Types of Laundry Stain Removers:
Here we talk about different types of stain remover for clothes: So you can learn more about it, and you can select the best option for your clothes.
Detergent Stain Removers:
Usually, Detergent stain removers come in a liquid or powder form. They are all-purpose, and you can use them in the washing machine.
Pretreatment Stain Removers:
The pretreatment stain removers come in gels, bars, or spray bottles, and they are not for use in the washing machine, ideal for spot treatment.
Instant or On-the-go Stain Removers:
Instant or On-the-go stain removers are perfect for travel and the workplace, and they are almost the same as Pretreatment stain removers. They are smaller in size, versatile, and portable, and you can keep them with you from removing stains that you get accidentally.
Our team spending 120 hours: they recommend the best laundry stain remover or fabric stain remover, and these products are popular & best selling right now on the market.
After researching & testing 20 different products, we recommend only top-rated products. We hope now you can select a perfect product for removing stains from the laundry.