After more than 5 days of independently research and in house testing and recommend the best fabric stain remover on the market. If you don’t know about the best stain remover, you can learn more about our review guidelines and we may receive commissions on purchases made from our chosen products list.
The fabric stains are inevitable as long as we eat, play and work. The stain remover is a big part of our life of washing clothes. No escaping from it and it well deals with it properly.
When you try to remove the stain that is damage clothing but what happens more often than you think. You should know about how to use fabric stain remover? Don’t worry about it because we describe it how to use and remove it.
Here we are ensuring some easy ways to remove stains from fabrics that easy to clean and give you earlier unstained looks.
Unfortunately, there isn’t a single remover that can remove the stain on your fabric. Some stain is very difficult to remove. But after testing and reviewing dozens of brands and we recommend five stain removers on hand. So, we create a review of top ten products on the market.
Our Top 5 picks here
Top 10 best fabric stain removers list & buying guide for 2020
1 . OxiClean MaxForce Laundry Stain Remover Spray
If you find stain remover for cleaning your fabric, the OxiClean MaxForce is one of the best removers in your life. It safe for your clothes and doesn’t affect to use of colors. It is chlorine-free and 4-in-1 stain-fighting power that will get out all stain your fabric, even that it has already dried on your fabrics.
OxiClean MaxForce can be used on blood, grass, oil, food, grease, clay and more and this formula works in all water temperatures even cold and hot both water. There are many products that after used and affected your clothes but this cleaner doesn’t affect your clothes.
Let this product work it’s magic for 5 to 10 minutes then wash your clothes on the warmest setting. This product called impossible remove stains and a miracle in a bottle. So it’s perfect for you.
- 1Combines 5 types of stain fighters
- 2Great works against grass, blood, grease and oil, food stains, soil and clay
- 3Tackles the toughest dried-in stains
- 4Treat your clothes and wash up to a week later
- 5Contains 12 fluid ounces
2 . Tide To Go instant Stain Remover
You need a washing machine to remove stain of your fabric but might not always be near a washing machine. Don’t worry, we have a Tide-To-Go instant stain remover pen handy. It works quickly to get rid of stains and helping to save the day when you are on the go anywhere.
This remover contains a bleach-free formula that can be used for many types of fabrics like wool, polyester, and cotton. The stain affected area press the tip of the pen onto the stain and gently rub it and wash it. This product perfect for advertising on coffee, tea, wine, grape juice and many more.
Tide-To-Go Instant pen stain remover works great that say ”Liquid unicorn magic for clumsy ” and perfect for a lifesaver. Don’t worry about the price if you ask us.
- 11 instant stain remover
- 2Perfect for fresh food and drink stain
- 3Small and compact, so you can take it anywhere
- 4Doesn’t contain bleach
- 5Gets rid of the stain without laundering
3 . Zout Triple Enzyme Formula Laundry Stain Remover
If you are fighting with your fabric stains, you need a powerful stain remover like the Zout Triple Enzyme formula.
It’s effective on the toughest food stain, chocolate syrup, baby food, and tomato sauce and you can use it other stains like grass, blood, and dirt.
Finally, it is incredibly effective for removing stains and they have outstanding or glowing reviews online. There is no harmful chemical in this product.
- 1Zout formula is safe on a washables
- 2Triple enzyme stain remover
- 3Effective for BBQ sauce, chocolate, tomato sauce, and baby food
4 . OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover powder
This is an incredibly effective stain remover that uses the laundry room. It’s a unique powder formula that is activated by water and creating a unique bubbling effect that removes decolorize stains.
When it uses versatile put a scoop of the powder with a few gallons of water and mix until a dissolved. You can use this item in the solution for one to six hours that are depending on the stain. Mix the dissolved of powder and wash as normal to banish stains for good.
You can also use it around your home from tablecloths, patio furniture, grout, carpets and more. Most of the customer call this product “magical” that their fabric comes out brighter and cleaner than ever.
- 1Comes one 7.22lb box stain remover powder
- 2Oxygen-based and water-activated formula
- 3Works with the regular detergent that gets extra clean
- 4Works on carpets, fabric and patio surface in your home
- 5Chlorine-free and color-safe formula
5 . OxiClean White Revive Laundry Whitener
If you have a white shirt or light piece of clothing and affected stain, you might instinctively reach for bleach to get it out. The OxiClean white revive is one of them.
This product works like detergent that tough stains and brightens your clothes. It’s the chlorine-free formula that to be 40% more powerful than bleach. It’s similar to regular OxiClean products that you should pre-soak stains remove for a few hours after adding it washing machine during the cycle as well.
However, this is perfect for you but you should remember or note that this product isn’t safe for use on wool, silk or leather.
- 1Comes one 3lb box of OxiClean white revive
- 2Works like a detergent to remove stains
- 3You can dissolve in water to pre-soak
- 4They give us 40% more whitening power per load
- 5Chlorine-free and color-safe formula
6 . Shout Advanced Ultra Gel Brush
Most of the people find out the best stain remover but don’t know what the best. The Shout advanced ultra-gel brush is very popular and some people prefer the gel stain removers. The thicker formula doesn’t run as much as liquids that easily remove stains.
If you’re looking for a great gel remover, you should definitely consider this product. This gel is awesome for on set-in stains and it washes them a week later. It has built-in a brush that helps you apply this gel right to the stain and it’s effective at any water temperature.
It works against chocolate, cooking oil, red wine, coffee, blood, grass and more. They have more than reviews Shout Advanced Ultra Gel and effective on white clothing.
- 1Thick gel formula stain remover
- 2Tough on stains but gentle on fabric
- 3Safe for all colorfast washable
- 4Perfect for toughest stains
- 5Combines powerful shout stain fighters in a thick gel
7 . Shout Wipes Portable Stain Treater
Shout Wiped portable remover is an effective and instant stain remover that you can carry in your purse, gym bag, travel bag and more. You can always carry on and when you need to invest, you can use it. It comes individually packaged wipes quickly and left away stains, making them essential for busy individuals.
This instant stain removers have a textured surface which removes stains quickly. It’s safe for all types of colorfast fabrics and effective on grape juice, blood, coffee stain, baby formula and more. This remover best works immediately after the accident, they will prevent the stain from the fabric.
Many customers say, this wipes work better than some product and won’t dry out and thanks to their packets but it makes sure your clothing is colorfast before using the wipes.
- 1The total comes of 24 individually packaged
- 2Carry easily with the purse, traveling bag and briefcase
- 3Two 12-pack boxes packaged together for value
- 4Perfect for the upcoming family
8 . Biokleen Bac-Out Stain Remover foam Spray
There are many stains remover on the market but they contain harsh chemicals like bleach, so you need to non-toxic remover.
The Biokleen Bac-out is a chemical-free and toxic-free material that doesn’t harmful elements with. This product removes tough stains without compromising effectiveness that is one of the best options for you.
This foam spray uses live enzyme-producing cultures to remove fabric stains and remove odors safely. It is safe to use for children and pets and effective on pet accidents, blood, laundry stain, wine and more.
This product recommends “Holy Grail” and writing that it’s a must-have use, anyone, because it’s harsh chemical-free and cleans their home.
- 1Destroys stains and odors safely and naturally
- 2No diluting required, full strength formula
- 3Eco-friendly and non-toxic formula
- 4No negative effects on plants, streams, and wildlife
- 5Made in the USA
9 . Clorox Bleach Pen Gel
If you want compact stain remover pens for in your laundry room? You need Clorox Bleach Pen Gel is very effective for you. They have the fighting power of Clorox laundry pens.
When its purchase, you get two types of pens one of the stain remover and other bleach that handle whatever stains life throws at you.
This Clorox pens work targeted spot and remove a thick broad surface for scrubbing larger stains. This pen’s perfect use in a household is and white fabrics. These removers designed to penetrate and dissolve stain on colored fabrics.
This pens before use washing, so firstly remark stain area then used. However, most of the customer says there is a very incredibly effective product when you need a spot treatment on the small stain area. Happy Clorox Pen!
- 1Portable bleach pen with a dual-tip applicator
- 2Broad scrubbing for larger stains
- 3This remover works great white or solid white fabrics
- 4Perfect for mold, mildew, coffee, tea, and bathroom stain
- 5Easily stick this bleach pen in your purse
10 . Fels Naptha Laundry Bar
Fels Naptha is a laundry soap bar that removes your clothes oily stains, tea, coffee, food stain and more. And you will find that the old fashioned soap bar that is pretty amazing remover though it has been around since 1893. This brand changes the formula but its stain removal performance is still great.
It is most effective for an oil-based stain like cooking oil, chocolate, and body oil and cuffs. Simply this cleaner wet the fabric and rub the stain. The Fels-Naptha work about five minutes before washing, in the time need the hottest water on the garment label.
These are extra bonuses and it is great for removing poison ivy resin from clothes and shoes that have been exposed and it can be an effective ingredient in homemade detergent.
Since it was originally perfect for any stain and sold in general stores and they have maximum customer reviews are four and five stars. These products easy to use and purchase at a very low cost.
- 1Very low cost
- 2Easy to use
- 3Effective in removing oil-based stains
- 4Fels-Naptha especially works great on stains
- 5Old fashioned soap ber
Tips for choosing the best clothes stain remover
Sometimes the stains on clothes and other surfaces end up bringing us upside down. In this case, we want to help you select the best stain remover according to the stain you face. Do you sign up for our tricks?
Stains on clothes can become a great nightmare for most. In fact, sometimes we have to get rid of almost new clothes for one of those spots considered impossible. It is true that there are some products that leave some very complex spots to remove, but it is not less than most of the time we do not know how to identify the spots, and that is what leads us to not knowing how to treat them.
Today at Living Home we want to give you some basic tips so you know what type of stain remover to apply to achieve maximum effectiveness of the product and end that stain that brings you headfirst.
There is a type of spots that are known as oxidizable spots. In this group, we can include those of products as classic as coffee, tea, wine, fruit, tomato, mud or rust. To eliminate these, it is best to opt for a stain remover or a cleaning product that has active oxygen.
If the stain has dried, it is best to prewash with that product, also applying a little directly on it. With this process, you should make the stain disappear, or at least, that your eyes can no longer appreciate it.
But as we said, when choosing the most effective stain remover it is important to take into account what are the stains that concern us. Thus, another of the most classic types of spots are fatty spots. In these, we include all those that have to do with oils or products that contain them such as makeup.
To remove them, it is best to apply grease remover directly on the stain and leave on for at least 30 minutes. After this, follow the previous case, making a prewash with the grease remover and then washing the garment in a normal way. It should be enough to make your garment look like new.
However, to identify the most common types of spots we still have organic spots. In these, we can highlight for example chocolate, blood, sweat or milk.
For these cases, it is best to apply specific stain removers for these types of products, since precisely their composition does not dilute them with other stain removers. In the supermarket, it is easy to find them, and although they are not the cheapest, with them you will ensure maximum efficiency.
Have you resisted any stains that we have mentioned and have had to get rid of your favorite garment?
How to remove stains from clothes
If you have to wash the clothes several times because it has stains, do not worry the following article can teach you to remove them easily If you have to wash the clothes several times because the stains resist, do not worry, because the following article will teach you to remove them from Once for all.
At the time of doing the laundry, we classify the clothes by colors and then we put them in the washing machine. But when the clothes dry, it may happen that you realize that some clothes have not gone as clean as they should.
They still have spots! Horror. Surely among them is your favorite blouse or pants. Does it have a solution? Of course. That is why today in Living Home we want to talk to you about how to remove stains from clothes. Although before continuing I recommend these cleaning tips at home.
To remove stains you can choose products for stain removers purchased or, you can even prepare them yourself with ingredients that you have at home. In today’s article we will refer to both with a single purpose: to declare war on dirty clothes.
Market stain removers
Not all stain removers work for everything, although some do. As with many other products that we buy, marketing is largely to blame for finally not achieving the perfect result.
Speaking of stain removers, the first thing you have to know when you go to buy a stain remover is the type of stain that you have to remove: organic, oxidizable or greasy. We specify below what you need according to these:
Homemade stain remover ideas
It is very easy to make homemade stain removers and we can almost say that there is a specific stain remover for each type of stain. Homemade stain removers allow you to save money because they are made with products that you usually have at home regularly. Here is a list of them, with the processes you must follow to make them an effective tool for your laundry.
- 1To remove tomato stains mix ammonia diluted with soap and rub on the stain. Leave on for a few minutes and then wash in the washing machine.
- 2To remove ink stains from the pen, you should rub with milk on the stain or also with hydrogen peroxide. You must insist a little because they are bad to remove.
- 33If the stain is painted, you must apply a solvent, rub and immerse in hot water. If the stain is dry, you should scrape it off and then rub it with a scrubber soaked in a dishwasher and then soak it in warm water. You must gradually rub with patience until the stain is completely removed
- 4If the makeup stain is fresh, wipe a make-up wipe down the stain and rub and if the stain is dry, soak the garment in water with vinegar and a few drops of lemon.
- 5If the stain is lipstick, wash the garment with a solution of ammonia and hydrogen peroxide in equal parts.
- 6If the stain is of grass, rub first with ammonia and then with baking soda. Leave on for a while and then rub with Marseille soap.
- 7If the stain is caramel, put fine salt on the stain for a while and then wash normally.
- 8If the stain is chewing gum, place ice on it until it hardens and you can easily remove it.
- 9If the stain is chocolate, rub with a little lemon juice and then put the garment in the washing machine.
- 10If the stain is red wine, rub the garment with white wine.
- 11If the stain is white wine, rub the stain with sparkling water
- 12If the stain is jam, you must put the garment to soak in water and alcohol
- 13If the stain is strawberry or cherry, you can rub it with ammonia and then wash normally.
- 14Coffee stains are also removed by rubbing with carbonated water.
- 15The rust stains are removed leaving the lemon juice and sodium bicarbonate on the stain.
The next time you go to put the washing machine, look and declare war on stains with these homemade stain removers. If you prefer, follow the advice we have given you to buy a product that is really effective and makes you forget about stains forever.
Our team spent 120 hours researching the most popular stain remover on the market. After researching and making a list and final recommendations, we consider 20 different fabric stain removers overall and we read them over 100 user reviews (both Positive and Negative) and test 10 stain removers. All the product out team research and create a top 10 list and recommendations you can trust. Happy Fabric Stain Remover!